5 eliminations have taken place since the last break, with Thomas Lefort (pictured below) being the most recent to join the rail.
Feizal Satchu opened to 35,000 from the cutoff, and Mohammad Abu-Hadbah moved all-in from the button for over 550,000. Thomas Lefort was in the big blind, and with 208,000 left to his name he elected to call off his stack, prompting a fold from Feizal.
Thomas was in a tough spot for his tournament life, and with no help on the board he was eliminated from play in 19th place.
- 19th place: Thomas Lefort – $17,930.00
- 20th place: Yannick Gauthier – $17,930.00
- 21st place: Noeung Troeung – $17,930.00
- 22nd place: Alexander Mackenzie Fitzgerald – $14,870.00
- 23rd place: Manig Loeser – $14,870.00