Senthuran Vijayaratnam (pictured below) was hovering around the 200,000 mark after losing a big pot to Noeung Troeung in the first level of Day 3, and patiently waited for a spot to run it up.
Sitting in the cutoff in an unopened pot, he moved in for 186,000 and was called by two players, Curt Kohlberg (button) and Yannick Gauthier (big blind). Yannick lead out for 165,000 on a flop, and Kurt made the call to form a side pot. Once the turn was peeled, Yannick moved all-in, and Kurt quickly called.
Kurt had a lock on the hand with a set of Queens, and after the was dealt on the river, he slid forward 337,000 to be doubled-up, putting a serious dent in Yannick’s stack while sending Senthuran out in 28th place.
- 26th place: Mario Lim – $12,630.00
- 27th place: Charles La Boissoniere – $12,630.00
- 28th place: Senthuran Vijayaratnam – $10,590.00
- 29th place: Ari Engel – $10,590.00
- 30th place: Carl Martel – $10,590.00
- 31st place: Mathew Nichol – $10,590.00